13.7.11

JAMES INANA ASSOCIATES

Greetings to you,

I was just leafing through the profiles of some Names in the
internet before I came through your Name. Though, the internet
has been grossly abused by scam artist and miscreants whose
intention is to hurt. In as much as one should be careful, same
time we should not allow negative to kill the positive potential in a
realistic business. I have chosen to reach you because I felt that
business is all about taking risk, going from the known to the
unknown.

I am Barrister James Inana an attorney to Late Mr Robert Brown.
who deposited the sum of US$3.5M with a bank here in Nigeria
before he died in a car accident.

I promise to give you 40% of the total funds transferred to your
vital bank account as compensation for your assistance. I wait to
receive your email if you are interested in this proposal.

Best Regards
Barrister James Inana

No comments:

Post a Comment