11.7.11

Immediate Contact

I am Mr. Williams Rajesh, auditor-general of ABBEY NATIONAL PLC.I am
soliciting your assistance as regards a certain floating funds which is to
the tune of Five Million Pounds (5,000,000.00 Pounds) in this A/C
5005874BS1000 since year 2000 and after the death of the true owner of the
funds Late Mr. Rakesh Gupta, an Indian who was a private business man and
unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Union Transport
Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in LONDON UNITED KINGDOM on 25th December,
2003  including his wife and only  daughter.I just came across his file
again while auditing all the credit accounts at ABBEY NATIONAL PLC and I
found out that nobody has come on behalf of the Late Mr. Rakesh Gupta as
his next of kin to claim the funds.
In this case I have concluded to contact you, if you are reliable to
execute this transaction with me, I will instruct you on how to lay claim
as the next of kin to the late Mr. Rakesh Gupta, so that the funds could
be transferred through diplomatic means to your country,if only you can
co-operate with me and not to betray me at the end. For your information
the transfer payment to apply for as the next of kin should be Four
Million Pounds (4,000,000.00 Pounds) . As soon as you confirm your
interest and co-operation, I will give you the guide lines on how you can
transact with the bank for the approval of the funds to your country.
As soon as everything has been put in place for the shipping I will apply
for an annual leave to obtain a visa to travel to your country for my
share of the funds and the sharing of the funds is 65% for me, 30% for you
and the remaining 5% will be for expenses incurred during and after the
transaction. As soon as the transaction is over, I will secretly destroy
all documents that will lead to the trace of this fund and go back to my
country as I have worked all my life in England.
I will advise you on how to go about the transaction as well as to send
you an agreement letter that will bind the both of us together in case of
any future misunderstanding when the funds has been giving to you. I await
your soonest response. Please kindly send your full details as follows:
1) FULL NAME:___________
2) AGE:______________
3) SEX:______________
4) HOUSE ADDRESS____________
5)YOUR MOBILE:_____________
6) OCCUPATION:_______________
7) COUNTRY:________________
8) STATE:_________________
9) OFFICE ADDRESS:_______________
10) ANY IDENTITY FOR PROOF
(INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT E.T.C):___________
Yours truly,
Mr. Williams Rajesh.
Email williamsrajesh1@hotmail.com
Abbey National plc
Registered Office: Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square ,
Regent's Place
London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom.
www.abbey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment