6.7.11

How can I invest in your country

Brega Petroleum Marketing Company
Coast Road
P.O. Box 16649
Az Zawiyah. Libya
Website: www.brega-ly.com
Dear Friend ,
I am Engr. Khaled Ben Mustapha, from the city of Brega. Libya, an oil
merchant director with Brega Petroleum Marketing Company in Az Zawiyah.
Libya and Kuwait within the past few months; I believed that you must have
heard or seen on the news on CNN OR BBC regarding the massacre and crisis
in my country (Libya). Our president Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi who has
been ruling our country for the past 42 years,
(http://www.paltelegraph.com/world/africa/8666-rebels-driven-from-libyan-oil-town.html)
he has refused to step down and this has lead the protectors seeking his
resignation just like it happened in Egypt and Tunisia.
The bad news right now is that more than 9,000 people have been killed so
far and I do not know how many that will die in the next few months, as I
am writing you now my life is in danger.
I have virtually transferred/ dispatched my business capital $15.7 Million
United States Dollars in cash to a diplomatic security company overseas
through an international diplomatic courier company as my family personal
effect, quite unfortunate we are restricted to travel to most overseas
countries because their embassy here has been closed as a result of the
political unrest, I am so confused right now.
However, I am soliciting your assistance to retrieve the fund from the
diplomatic courier company (packaged in 1 diplomatic trunk box) .
Details/documentation of the fund would be disclose to you on a honest
/sincere interest to assist me   to invest the fund into property
investment project which may have a better idea, thus I would like you to
let me know the types of lucrative and good business investment that will
be profitable in your country with such amount of money.
For your assistance/participation in this transaction , you will be
rewarded with 20% of the total fund
Note this transaction is 100% risk free. The source of fund is legitimate
which has nothing to do with proceed from illicit act such as fraud, Drug
or fire arms.
Kindly contact me immediately by furnishing me with your complete Information
1) Your full names
2) Age,
3) Direct phone number
4) Mobile phone number
5) Nature of job/position,
6) Marital status
7) Address
On receipt of your response, I will send you the documents pertaining to
the deposit of the fund and engage the service of an attorney to carry out
the legal documentation that will compel the security company  to
recognize you as my business associates  and release the package to you
that contains the fund
Please I am sorry for my English I don't speak English very well.
Khaled Ben Mustapha
Retired Director Freight Management and Operations
Brega Petroleum Marketing Libya

No comments:

Post a Comment