6.7.11

From Mrs. Mary Benson

Dear Beloved Friend,
I WILL LIKE  YOU TO ACCEPT THIS TOKEN WITH GOOD FAITH.
How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you? I know that this mail might get to you as a surprise, I got your email address from the World Christian Chamber while searching for spiritual assignment. I am using this opportunity to inform you that I have successfully transferred my fund out of the company to Mr. Abdullah Bin Hamad Al-Attiyah, The Deputy Prime Minister of Energy and Industry Qatar Petroleum.
I want to express my gratitude to God almighty that has made the investment very profitable and successful. God has answers your divine prayer and your desire to assist other will also be fulfilled through this message. I have issued the cheque credit of US$986,000.00 to our Reverend. Attmash Josan in your favor for your divine, fervent prayers, hospitality and mercy you have showed to others because the World needs more of such dedicated men and women today, who are willing and able to bring succor and relief to the less privileged amongst us.
I am now investing in a profitable blue chip company under a joint business partnership with Dr. Abdullah Bin Hamad Al-Attiyah in Iraq. I have also authorized Reverend Attmash Josan to transfer or deliver the cheque to you as soon as you contacted him for the collection. The name and contact address of our Reverend with your bank draft is:
1: Name: Reverend Attmash Josan ( Ordained Rev. of Roman Catholic Church )
2: E-mail Address: revattmashjosan55@pisem.net
Please, I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. I know that you never do any business with me but I want you to accept this token and get in touch with Reverend Attmash Josan for the collection of your cheque. My sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should endeavor to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the compensation money.
Get in touch with Reverend Attmash Josan through: revattmashjosan55@pisem.net
Thank you for effort and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Mary Benson.
Principal partnership with QP.
http://www.qp.com.qa
Here is my private e-mail address: mrsmarybenson@centrum.sk
NOTE: Do not reply to me, rather you are to contact Reverend Attmash Josan through e-mail Address: revattmashjosan55@pisem.net

1 comment:

  1. I got the very same e-mail, with 3 responses. He insisted on me choosing coming to Nigeria. NOT going to happen. Oh he even sent some pics of 2 me and 2 ladies posed at a church alter. quite the scam. How in the world he got my mail addy I have no idea. I dont do a lot of mail and my addy isnt the most normal. I do a lot of Disaster relief work so...... but thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete