13.7.11

From: Aziz Yusuf

FROM:  MR. Aziz YUSUF
Attn: Sir/ Madam,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgentneed for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. Igot your contact from internet search while I was searching for a foreign
partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to champion thisbusiness opportunity when I prayed to God about you.
I am a banker by profession in BURKINA-FASO, W EST AFRICANISTE and currently
holding the post of assistant foreign remittance director in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($29.2Million
Dollars) belong to late Dr. Yasser Taymullah Muwaffaq. FROM Saudi Arabia.
who died along with his entire family in the Egyptians plane crash on 6th January 2004.
Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to handle this business with me. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.
YOUR FULL NAME............................
OCCUPATION...................................
CONTACT ADDRESS.......................
AGE..............................................
MARITAL STATUS...........................
PHONE NUMBER...........................
Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Thanks & Best Regards,
MR. Aziz YUSUF

No comments:

Post a Comment