12.7.11

Attention

Attention :,
I am David Johnson,48,a finance consultant and presently based in Lome,Togo
and solicit your co-operation for a change of
ownership in relation to 4.5 Million USD coupled with 170kg of Gold presently
with a finance institution which was
deposited by my late client, Engineer Allan Machidonschi in the year 2007.
Your co-operation entails me presenting you to
the finance institution as the next-of-kin legally with scientific precision
and assure you of the confidentiality and
security.Upon your positive response,I will send you all relevant documents
for your perusal and appeal for your support to
crown this transaction a success.For your understanding and assistance,I am
ready to offer you 30% of the total and thank
you in anticipation,Kindly reply with your data information for an easier
communications.
Regards,
Mr David Johnson FCA
Ring me on this direct mobile..+2286021004

No comments:

Post a Comment